Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Final Artist Statement

What you will see in my profile are many of the artworks I learned how to do. This semester I was very successfull with photoshop. From different tools I learned how to do I managed to do some incredible work. In each of my projects I was very creative and I used all my ideas. Looking at my Quilts I had made, made me have good and better ideas for my surreal project. That project was one of my most favorite projects I have done. It was fun because I got to learn what my dreams ment and also that each detail had a meaning.
I was most successfull having creative ideas. With tutorials and my classmates I was able to visualize what I wanted to do. The most I struggled with was the writing I had to do. Its easy for me to express through my artworks but not through my writing. When it came to post a project I always had trouble writing about it.
It was really interesting to learn about the ISO and Metering. I would of liked to learn more about APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED.The project I connected the most with was the QUILTS. It was fun to make an artwork about me, what other people think about me, my past and my future. It was unique to see what other people thought about them and their past and their future.

No comments: