Monday, February 1, 2010

Personal Quilts

MY QUILTINSIDE
OUTSIDE



PAST


FUTURE


My ideas mostly came from my friends inspirations and also my class mates. I am very happy with the outcome of my four quilts. It took me a while to gather all my ideas and put them together. Some difficulties I had were making the emphasis. I used different symbols for each of my quilts. For the INSIDE I used an airplane going around a globe. That symbolizes that I want to travel around the world.In my OUTSIDE I used a bracelet that connects my best friends. That symbolizes that me and my friends are connected and together. For my PAST I used a piano and a saxophone. In my past I used to play instruments and as I grew up I wasnt interested that much in playing them. For My FUTURE as my symbol I took a picture of my boyfriend and me holding hands. That symbolizes the love we have for each other. The quilt i liked the most was the FUTURE. My least favorite was my PAST. I could of done better by having more ideas. My four quilts are connected by the names on the top and also my name. I had fun using the brushes and as well making them. I think next time I should improve in having more ideas.





No comments: